Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Time for a change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 am

Gwen was thirteen now, her short wild curls were longer, less untameable and her blue eyes looked more serious than they had.
She was also no longer that tomboy, nah, but pink was still... meh.
So there she was, sitting under a tree, in black shorts and tank top, staring at the lake thoughtfully.
Thinking back she realised how things had changed.
Friends had come and gone, except her best friend Em of course; without her Gwen would be absolutely lost, she had yet to prank Peeves successfully and she felt the past three years had gone by so fast...

Well this year she´d enjoy, starting with meeting new people.
Hopefully someone would join her soon.
She was still rather creative when bored.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Hester wandered down to the lake, feeling a little lonely. She had yet to make a proper friend here at Hogwarts. Well, she had Lavender, but she was a girlfriend, and there were a couple of boys, like Louis, who had started talking to her but then ignored her after that. And Natalie, who, after the incident at the lake, probably thought she was a complete freak.

She spotted Gwen sitting under a tree.

Gwen was a friend. Not a close friend, not really, they didn't spend much time together. But she was a good friend.

Hester made her way over.

"Hey," she called out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Gwen grinned as a familiar redhead showed.
"Hes! Hi! How are you?" she asked smiling and hugging her knees.
Normally she´d jump up and pounce on her, but today she wasn´t in the mood.
Didnt stop her from hugging Hes tightly though. She was a good friend, and sweet person.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Hester hugged Gwen in return.

"I'm alright," she said, smiling at her friend. "What are you doing sitting here all on your own?"

She was a little worried that Gwen had some new dangerous stunt up her sleeve, like bunji jumping from somewhere even worse than the Gryffindor Tower.

Then again, whatever Gwen would come up with would be fun, despite the danger.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 am

"oh I'm just thinking, about anything really." she smiled,
"Were you afraid I was going to do something reckless again?" she asked smirking before thinking that it was a definate possibility and looking back to the lake.
"Well I wasn't yet but thanks for the idea Hes" she grinned knowing that that was probably the opposite of what Hes had wanted.
She chuckled and ran her fingers through her curls, what could she do now..?
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:57 am

Hester laughed.

"You don't need my encouragement, Gwen," she said, grinning. "So? Any ideas?"

Despite pretending she disapproved, she enjoy Gwen's antics really. Well, she enjoyed them while they were happening. She wasn't too keen on the after effects.

She sat down under the tree. It was a nice day, not bad to be outside in. She glanced over at the lake. She still hadn't learnt to swim. She shuddered. She hoped that Lavender would never make her go down there again.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Gwen grinned guitily.
"Well...Em and I are planning something..but we need to test some things out..." she trailed off giving Hes her puppydog eyes, making her blue orbs wide and pleading.
"Pleeeeease Hessy, I´ll love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever..." she continued vowing to continue until Hes gave in.
It was widelky knowthat she could talk a lot, for a long time, very fast.
It was harmless really.
Just a bit of opera singing or bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 am

"Alright, tell me," said Hester, grinning at her friend. Gwen was so persuasive, it was scary how easily she could get someone to do what she wanted them to. "But I'm not going to be responsible if something bad happens, ok?"

She wondered what it could be. What crazy stunt had Gwen got up her sleeve this time?
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 pm

"Of course not Hessy, oh you are a dear. Now just stay still. This won´t hurt I promise! I think... Anywhooo. starficiaexpis!" she cast a spell on Hes to make speech bubbles to appear whever she talked. They looked like soap bubbles but then popped and the words came out.
In a high pitched voice too.
She hoped it worked.
"Hessy? Say something Hes?" she said now slightly worried about her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a change
Page 1 of 1