Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011   Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 am

Landon was disappointed he couldn't get the best broom. It was too much money but at least he had something to look forward to when he did have the money. For now he was going to settle for the cheapest broom that way he had a lot to upgrade to whenever he wanted to upgrade. He went up to the counter and smiled. "Hi, can I have a comet 260?" So it wasn't the best broom but it was going to get the job done and serve its purpose.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011   Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Pierre entered the QQS, wondering why Terry just couldn't get the dang broom herself. Shrugging, he wandered through the shop for a bit, wondering how a very fatal sport can be so popular. With a heavy sigh, he withdrew a bag of Galleons from his pocket. Terry will love her present, she will love me, she will be safer on this broom..... he chanted mentally as he came up to the counter.

"Hello, I would like to purchase the Firebolt." Pierre requested, gesturing to the last Firebolt the shop had in stock.

"You sure?" the clerk asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, now get the broom so I can leave." Pierre scowled. The clerk hasstened to get the requested broom and place it in a long box,

"200 Galleons, please."

Withh that, Pierre exited the shop, ignoring the stares of passerby.

(OOC: Take the money out of my account and put the broom in Terry's please.)
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011   Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Now that Hester was a third year, she decided that she would get a broom. She loved flying; she had really enjoyed all of her lessons in it so far. She was hoping to sign up for the quidditch team at some point. If not this year, then the next year.

She looked at the brooms on display. The best one by far was the firebolt, but she decided against that because it was very expensive. However, she had saved up her money, so she wasn't going to get the Cleensweep 7.

Finally, she chose a shiny looking Nimbus 2000. It wasn't the best Nimbus broom on sale, but it had good stats, and she liked how sleek it looked.

"Can I have a nimbus 2000 and a broom servicing kit, please?" she asked the shop assistant. Then she handed over 120 galleons and left the shop clutching her new items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011   Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 am

Nathaniel Criss entered Quality Quidditch Supplies, anxious to see the prices of the brooms. His daughters latest interest in learning how to properly ride a broom frightened him a bit; it wasn't everyday that Sami showed an interest in anything other than acting and school. He reluctantly examined the merchandise, hoping that there was going to be a sale. There wasn't.

"May I buy a Cleansweep 7, for my daughter?" He saw the prices of the other brooms and didn't want to get his only daughter the cheapest broom, so figured this would be a good alternative to it. He winced once the cashier asked for the 75 galleons, knowing his older sister would scold him for wasting money on a broom for a sport she probably would never play. But, if it made his little girl happy, he would do almost anything for her. To make up for his horrible parenting skills due to his.... condition. It was only fair to her, after all she had to deal with him every full moon. The man rang Mr. Criss up, handing him his change and broom. The father nodded and took both, praying that the broomk wouldn't be intercepted by owl mail. Especially with all those people out to get me for being a no good, half-breed..

(OOC: Sami will recieve it through owl, sent by Mr. Criss.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011   Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quality Quidditch Supplies April 2011
Page 1 of 1